These beet crisps are infinitely superior to the commonplace chips you find in the supermarket snack aisles. Packed with nutrition and fiber, these crisps have no evil ingredients to spoil the fun! Who needs MSG and preservatives when you have a chip with the depth of flavor that these have? This recipe starts with the pulp left over from the Beet Juice Cocktail recipe. Just a couple of minutes of effort followed by an overnight stay in the dehydrator, and you will be gnoshing these tasty snacks down. Try them out on your friends at your next get-together!
- pulp from 1 recipe of Beet Juice Cocktail
- 3 TBSP organic chia seeds
- 1/4 – 1/2 tsp Real Salt
- 1/2 tsp organic tumeric
- 1 TBSP organic onion powder
- 1 – 2 tsp raw honey (according to taste)
- Break into chips and enjoy with your favorite guacamole or hummus. They are also fabulous plain!